Please submit any and all completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form for Professional Licensure - New Applicant (For those who are not currently licensed anywhere in Canada and have never been licensed in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Application form for Professional Licensure - Transfer Applicant (For those currently registered in another Canadian Jurisdiction)
- Application form for Member-In-Training
PLEASE NOTE: All application forms include an overview of the Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) model, which is the mandatory experience review component to becoming licensed with PEGNL. All new applications for professional licensure MUST include a completed CBA file in order to be considered. (This does not apply to transfer applicants(. All those applying to become a Member-In-Training will not need a completed CBA file to apply, but WILL need to have one when applying to upgrade to a professional licensed member.
If, and only if, you are an existing Members-In-Training who registered with PEGNL on or before September 1, 2019, you may choose to use the previous application method and experience review process. If so, please use the link below to find the application form and summary of work experience document.
ALL APPLICATIONS USING THIS METHOD MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022.
Permit To Practice
- Permit to Practice (Company) (New Application)(PDF)
- Permit to Practice (For an existing company permit) - Adding a discipline or a member in responsible charge (PDF)
- Application Form for Limited License