Please submit any and all completed application forms to PEGNL@pegnl.ca.
PEGNL is implementing a new records management policy that may affect previously submitted international educational documents. For more information, please click HERE.
- Application form for Professional Licensure - New Applicant (For those who are not currently licensed anywhere in Canada and have never been licensed in Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Application form for Professional Licensure - Transfer Applicant (For those currently registered in another Canadian Jurisdiction)
- Application form for Member-In-Training
PLEASE NOTE: All application forms include an overview of the Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) model, which is the mandatory experience review component to becoming licensed with PEGNL. All new applications for professional licensure MUST include a completed CBA file in order to be considered. (This does not apply to transfer applicants). All those applying to become a Member-In-Training will not need a completed CBA file to apply, but WILL need to have one when applying to upgrade to a professional licensed member.
To learn more about CBA, including information on how to begin your CBA file, please click HERE.
Permit To Practice
- Permit to Practice (Company) (New Application)(PDF)
- Permit to Practice (For an existing company permit) - Adding a discipline or a member in responsible charge (PDF)
- Request Expansion of Limited Scope of Practice (For Existing Limited License Holders)
- Application Form for Limited License