Please submit any and all completed application forms to email@example.com.
PEGNL is making changes to the method of evaluating the experience qualifications of those applying to PEGNL to become licensed. PEGNL is adopting the Competency Based Assessment (CBA) framework later this year. (To learn more about CBA, please click HERE. This framework will become mandatory for all applicants on September 1, 2021 (with the exception of Members-In-Training who registered on or before September 1, 2019). The application forms for individuals applying using the CBA model are below. Applicants currently have the option of using the CBA system in place of the summary of work experience method.
If you would like to learn more about the CBA process and how it is used to become licensed, please watch our overview video.
- Application form for Professional Licensure - New Applicant (For those who are not currently licensed anywhere in Canada and have never been licensed in Newfoundland & Labrador) (CBA)
- Application form for Professional Licensure - Transfer Applicant (For those currently registered in another Canadian Jurisdiction) (CBA)
- Application form for Member-In-Training (CBA)
- Permit to Practice (Company) (New Application)(PDF)
- Permit to Practice (For an existing company permit) - Adding a discipline or a member in responsible charge (PDF)
- Application Form for Limited License