Board of Directors
The PEGNL Board of Directors, as representatives of its ownership, is comprised of both member representatives elected by membership in accordance with the By-Laws and three public representatives appointed by the Minister of Government Services.
Natalie Hallett, P. Eng., FEC
Bill O'Keefe, P. Eng.
David Goosney, P. Eng.
Sudeshna Abbott. P. Eng.
Derek Follett, P. Eng.
Rayna Luther, P. Eng.
Nicole Myers, P. Eng.
Louise Pinsent Parsons
Titia Praamsma, P. Geo.
Trina Troke, P. Eng.
- Board Policies
- Meeting Information
- Professional Discipline Procedural Handbook
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Word)
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Excel)
- Board Travel Kilometric Rates
- Board Travel Meal and Accommodation Rates
Information for Prospective Directors
- Why join the PEGNL Board?
- Information for Prospective Directors
- Board Member Attributes
- PEGNL Elections Bylaw