For The Position of Director
Rayna Luther, P. Eng.
During my last three years as a PEGNL Board member, I have enjoyed participating in discussions and healthy debates regarding issues that affect the PEGNL membership. I always keep my ethics and morals at the forefront when participating in these discussions and I always remember that I am representing the PEGNL membership, specifically the non-Eastern membership, and serving the general public. If re-elected to the Board I fully commit to being a team player and working with the rest of the Board to strive to make the PEGNL organization the best it can be. I commit to listening to the needs of the membership and the public and bringing these viewpoints forward in future discussions. I would be honored to continue to serve as a PEGNL Director representing the non-eastern sector and I respectfully ask for your support.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil), Masters of Science in Engineering (Civil)
- Certificate and Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Memorial University, Grenfell Campus – Director of Facilities Management
- City of Corner Brook – Assistant Director of Infrastructure and Public Works
- Bird Construction – Project Manager
- Dexter Construction – Cost Analyst/Project Coordinator
Previous PEGNL Activities
- Board of Director 2015-2018
- Member of the Linkages Committee
- Judge for the Bridge Building Competition
Membership in Other Associations, Offices Held, Community Affairs
- Past Director – Corner Brook Winter Carnival
- Past Committee Member – Corner Brook Winter Carnival
- Past Executive Member – Corner Brook Tennis Club
I am thankful for every day that I can be active and I make physical activity part of my regular schedule to maintain a healthy work life balance. I enjoy going to the gym, yoga, running, downhill skiing, snowshoeing and playing tennis. Even with a very busy schedule, I always make time for my favorite hobby which is playing with my English Bulldog, Reggie.