For The Position of Director
Nicole Myers, P. Eng.
Having previously been involved in several volunteering roles I am looking forward to giving back to the profession and learning more about how the association operates and is governed. Currently working at the University, I am motivated to learn more about how PEGNL can engage and educate it’s younger members about the important role of the association. I bring an interesting perspective; working with students I can help connect PEGNL with it’s incoming members and help bridge the gap as the board innovates for the future. I am excited to be involved with initiatives that help to educate and motivate young children to pursue Engineering/Geoscience and wish to continue and expand on PEGNL’s current diversity initiatives.
- Memorial University – Diploma in Safety Risk Engineering (2018 – Present)
- Memorial University – Bachelor of Engineering (Process) (2013)
- Memorial University – Academic Staff Member - Co-operative Education
- Schlumberger Canada Ltd – Wireline Field Engineer
- Technical Services, Memorial University – Project Engineer
Previous PEGNL Activities
- No information provided
Membership in Other Associations, Offices Held, Community Affairs
- Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL Canada) – Member
- Swilers Rugby Football Club (RFC) – former volunteer board member
- Canadian Improv Games: Newfoundland and Labrador – former volunteer board member
- Many years of coaching rugby at various levels
I enjoy hiking, downhill skiing, travelling, and spending time at the cabin.