For The Position of Director
Joe Dunford, P. Eng.
Since graduation, I have worked in both private industry and the public service. I have spent much of my career in the Healthcare industry and am currently with government in an executive role. I have previous board experience with other organizations. I believe my strength is my ability to effectively communicate, collaborate and build consensus with others.
- Memorial University – Masters of Engineering (2011)
- Memorial University – Bachelor of Engineering (2003)
- Memorial University – Bachelor of Science (1998)
- Grand Falls Academy High School – High School Diploma (1993)
- Assistant Deputy Minister – Transportation & Works (2016 – Present)
- Eastern Health – Regional Director, Infrastructure Support (2011 – 2016)
- Eastern Health – Manager, Planning and Engineering (2011)
- Eastern Health – Project Manager (2010 – 2011)
- Memorial University (Marine Institute) – Process Engineer (2006 – 2010)
- Cavendish Farms – Project Engineer (2004 – 2006)
Previous PEGNL Activities
I have attended some family activities over the course of my time as a member of PEGNL.
Membership in Other Associations, Offices Held, Community Affairs
- Memorial University – Board of Regents, Chair of Investment Sub-Committee
- Former Vice-President of Newfoundland and Labrador Athletics Association
- Transportation Association of Canada - Member
- Athletics NorthEAST - Member
- Former member of Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES)
I am an avid runner, and enthusiast of outdoor activities.