Digital Signatures for Authenticating Professional Documents
Engineers and geoscientists are increasingly using new technologies in their daily work and the documents they produce must remain subject to high standards of assurance. To assist in the move to new technologies, PEGNL license holders can now subscribe to digital signatures for authenticating professional documents.
The PEGNL Practice Guideline for Authenticating Professional Documents has been updated to reflect the digital signature option and may be found here.
PEGNL has selected Notarius as the digital service provider allowing PEGNL to issue digital signatures to licensees and permit to practice holders. Notarius also provides this service to the following Canadian engineering and geoscience regulatory bodies:
- Engineers Yukon
- Engineers and Geoscientists BC (EGBC)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Alberta (APEGA)
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba
- Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Ordre des Géologues du Québec (OGQ)
- Engineers and Geoscientists New Brunswick
- Engineers Nova Scotia
- Engineers PEI
Further information on Digital Certification may be found on the Notarius Website at www.notarius.com
If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 709-753-7714 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org