Board of Directors
The PEGNL Board of Directors, as representatives of its ownership, is comprised of both member representatives elected by membership in accordance with the By-Laws and three public representatives appointed by the Minister of Government Services.
David Goosney, P. Eng.
Natalie Hallett, P. Eng., FEC
Darlene Spracklin-Reid, P. Eng., FEC
Sudeshna Abbott. P. Eng.
Heather Appleby, P. Eng.
Derek Follett, P. Eng.
Randy Gillespie, P. Geo., FGC
Rayna Luther, P. Eng.
Trina Troke, P. Eng.
Louise Pinsent Parsons
- By-Law No. 1 - Administrative
- By-Law No. 2 Professional Liability Insurance
- By-Law No. 3 - Code of Ethics
- By Law No. 4 - Board Elections
- Board Policies
- Meeting Information
- Professional Discipline Procedural Handbook
- Engineers and Geoscientists Act 2008
- Engineers and Geoscientists Regulations
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Word)
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Excel)
- Board Travel Kilometric Rates
- Board Travel Meal and Accommodation Rates
Information for Prospective Directors
- Why join the PEGNL Board?
- Information for Prospective Directors
- Board Member Attributes
- PEGNL Elections Bylaw