Board of Directors
The PEGNL Board of Directors, as representatives of its ownership, is comprised of both member representatives elected by membership in accordance with the By-Laws and three public representatives appointed by the Minister of Government Services.
Darlene Spracklin-Reid, P. Eng.
David Goosney, P. Eng.
Gerard Dunphy, P. Eng., FEC, MBA
Heather Appleby, P. Eng.
Randy Gillespie, P. Geo., FGC
Natalie Hallett, P. Eng.
Rayna Luther, P. Eng.
Bill O'Keefe. P. Eng.
Trina Troke, P. Eng.
Lauren Hayes B. Sc
James G Parmiter, B. Comm.; MBA
David Pine, FCA
Dr. John Hanchar, P.Geo., FGC
Dr. Greg Naterer, P. Eng
- By-Law No. 1 - Administrative
- By-Law No. 2 Professional Liability Insurance
- By-Law No. 3 - Code of Ethics
- By Law No. 4 - Board Elections
- Board Policies
- Meeting Information
- Professional Discipline Procedural Handbook
- Engineers and Geoscientists Act 2008
- Engineers and Geoscientists Regulations
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Word)
- Travel Expense Statement (Board) (Excel)
- Board Travel Kilometric Rates
- Board Travel Meal and Accommodation Rates
Information for Prospective Directors
- Why join the PEGNL Board?
- Information for Prospective Directors
- Board Member Attributes
- PEGNL Elections Bylaw